Actor Dharmendra Discharged From Hospital, Treatment to Continue at Home

New Delhi: Veteran actor Dharmendra has been discharged from Mumbai’s Breach Candy Hospital and will continue his treatment at home, doctors confirmed. Dr. Pratik Samdani said, “Dharmendra has been discharged and treatment will continue at home.” The family decided that the actor would be more comfortable recovering in a familiar environment. He was brought home early Wednesday morning in a fully enclosed ambulance. His son, Bobby Deol, visited the hospital before his dischar)ge and was seen leaving the premises shortly after.

An official statement read: “Mr. Dharmendra has been discharged from the hospital and will continue his recovery at home. We kindly request the media and the public to refrain from any further speculation and to respect his and the family’s privacy during this time. We appreciate everyone’s love, prayers, and good wishes for his continued recovery, good health, and long life. Please respect him because he loves you.”

Family stands by actor
Fondly known as Bollywood’s “He-Man,” Dharmendra is now home, and his health is said to be steadily improving. The 88-year-old actor had been admitted after several days of health complications. His condition reportedly worsened on Monday, prompting frequent visits from family members to the hospital.

Prayers have been pouring in from fans and colleagues for the veteran star’s speedy recovery. Last Tuesday, Esha Deol and Hema Malini visited him at the hospital in the evening, while Sunny Deol’s children and Bobby Deol, accompanied by his wife, were also seen checking on his health.

After showing significant improvement, Dharmendra has now safely returned home, where his treatment and recovery will continue under medical supervision.

Family, fans dismiss rumours
Recently, when false news of his death circulated on social media, his second wife, Hema Malini, was furious. She tweeted on X, calling the rumour “unforgivable.” Earlier, Esha Deol had also denied the false reports. On Wednesday morning, Bobby Deol was seen leaving the hospital with his father, who has now returned home. The actor was spotted getting emotional in his car, while Salman Khan, who visited the hospital earlier, expressed anger after fans blocked his way outside the premises. (TV9)

For more details: Navamalayalam.com